Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Repeating the PSO courses quiz

Old
Question
Repeating the PSO courses quiz - Thu Mar 15, 2012, 02:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
I'm just wondering if there is any specific reason why you can't repeat the quiz for each poker course?

I'm new and have finished the first 2 quizes and would like to retake them just to refresh my memory. I understand that you can only get the credit for finishing a quiz once, but I'd still like to retake them just for fun. It seems stupid not to be able to do it.

Regards,
Gunnar

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 06:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
Welcome to the PSO forum, Gunnar

The reason the quizzes do not reveal the correct answers is to reduce the likelihood of candidates using unfair means in order to obtain a passing score. Re-taking quizzes, even if the scores did not count, could also be used as a way to work out the correct answers, so that is why it is not permitted.

This topic is a common complaint amongst newer members, but the restrictions are in place for a reason and we hope you can appreciate that and not be too disappointed.

If you have any further queries as you further explore PSO and the Forum we shall be happy to attempt to answer them, and fellow members too are often a great source of support and encouragement in the forum. And if you haven't already read this post for new members, it's well worth a look.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables!

Ed (flophitter)

Last edited by flophitter; Fri Mar 16, 2012 at 06:23 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com