Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

MicroMillions Event 7

Old
MicroMillions Event 7 - Fri Mar 16, 2012, 01:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
$2.20 NL

I know most of you Europeans will probably be sleeping from the prior events by now but did anybody do well?

I could only finish 1120th ($5.21 payout), but it's fantastic watching TalonChick crushing. She's leading the pack with 270 to go right now.

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 01:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
well done filthy

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 06:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
I played and enjoyed.

Did have some chips going for me (relative to average), but ended up getting crushed between high variance play from "daring" players on one side, and players far better than me grinding me down on the other. 6363 - the number of a misbegotten beast - finish. I could have done better if only I had been and played better.

Good job on your back to back ITMs hermit. And welcome back from your week away.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com