Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I noticed there is a lack of membership and posts recently!?

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 12:07 AM
(#41)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
you're not losing it red.. well no more than normal..
I think I've been flamed, Mods. At least in kindergarten forums this would be a flame but being in an adult forum I can just take it with a grain of salt, a sense of humor and the possibility of some further repartee on my part; clearly the option for grown ups tired of the ever evolving "Nanny State".

Am I being too cryptic for ya's?

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 12:37 AM
(#42)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterman View Post
I think I've been flamed, Mods. At least in kindergarten forums this would be a flame but being in an adult forum I can just take it with a grain of salt, a sense of humor and the possibility of some further repartee on my part; clearly the option for grown ups tired of the ever evolving "Nanny State".

Am I being too cryptic for ya's?

6-5/pick 'em

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 12:47 AM
(#43)
Since: Jun 2010
Can't take those odds, but I'm willing to bet you knew it was you and JD I spoke of earlier in this thread.

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 01:56 AM
(#44)
Since: Feb 2012
Red
The nanny state is demonstrably +EV

You reckon the Scandinavian "Young Turks" could have developed their style of play without a from the cradle ingrained knowledge that ultimately, nothing terrible can happen because safety nets will catch them if they fall too far.

The same reckoning is true here. I can elaborate on the most silly of theories knowing that push meets shove, the punches thrown to teach me the error of my ways will be soft - or the whistle will be blown.

I find it very comforting in a nice soft Scandihoovian way.

(now you are being trolled)

Edit
Damn, I trolled myself. This post distracted my from registering to the psq. Its now 1 minute past the registration deadline

Last edited by jergul; Fri Mar 23, 2012 at 02:01 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com