Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Ace on the river?

Old
Question
Ace on the river? - Sun Mar 18, 2012, 03:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
just found ace on the river for £7 result. gota wait a month as its coming from america. what i want to kno is the reviews on this book are very hit and miss. some say best book ever, some say its barrys life story with a few tips. i only play online. will my game improve from reading this book? ps Barry G owns the big game wooop

Old
Thu Mar 22, 2012, 08:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2012
I found it in an awkward format on the internet. Read, Then ordered a new copy through that company named after a rain forest for my device named after what you do to start a fire.

7 bucks.

I live way above arctic circle. Kindle is a real life saver when it comes to getting books.

==========

The book gives a real good look into what a poker lifestyle really entails. If the book helps ground you in realism, then it will assuredly improve your play over time.

Old
Unhappy
Mon Aug 06, 2012, 09:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Your game will not improve reading this book.

As jergul says, it provides insight into a professional poker player's lifestyle.

Last edited by NotInDenial; Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: My reply was originally not terribly explanatory.

Old
Tue Aug 21, 2012, 06:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
Well, i downloaded e-book n read it... I ve to admit that the writer just tells us the story of his life... U should read some other books such as Harrington on Hold'em or sth. like that... I didnt like that book cuz my play didnt improve with it...

Old
Tue Aug 21, 2012, 08:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2008
Hi Darkod10

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the things that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

Alejandro (AJEI)

Old
Tue Aug 21, 2012, 08:40 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2008
Hi NotInDenial

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the things that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

Alejandro (AJEI)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com