Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

Nearing Final Table bubble, EURO MTT

Old
Nearing Final Table bubble, EURO MTT - Sun Mar 18, 2012, 07:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
14 left, running in 10th, need a lil luck.. Railers welcome, lol..........

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 07:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
can't find the game, more info needed.

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#3)
2.25 euro tourney, id number 530532449.. OR search Briany84

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:17 PM
(#4)
Booo, anothher Final Table, nearly there, 678 runners, 8th place, 2.25euro MTT.....

Good for just under 30euro

Showing a little more consistency of late...

Hope to keep it up

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:19 PM
(#5)
Well played, that was the call you wanted and deserved to double you up (ATo v QJo)

QJo was a terrible call, he was out of position and had a low enough stack, he should be re-shoving or folding. You should be happy with his call, just unlucky that you lost.

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:19 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Great job. Final tables are always good... now, take the next step and take it down.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:25 PM
(#7)
TY v much for the railing Ovalman, was nice to see a fellow PSOr at the table, and IRISH to go with it, so all good, cheers mate...

John, TY also, thats 2 FT in as many nights, so the confidence is up, the Bankroll also, lol..

Playing my farely standard game, pretty ABC, not getting to fancy or out of line, it seems to be paying off..

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:28 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briany84 View Post
TY v much for the railing Ovalman, was nice to see a fellow PSOr at the table, and IRISH to go with it, so all good, cheers mate...

John, TY also, thats 2 FT in as many nights, so the confidence is up, the Bankroll also, lol..

Playing my farely standard game, pretty ABC, not getting to fancy or out of line, it seems to be paying off..

Watched the FT of the 1000 cap the other night. You definitely deserved a little better in that one,a bit UL on the 77<A5 hand.

Good run with 2 FT's in 48 hours. Keep getting deep and your turn will come.

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:32 PM
(#9)
Quote:

Norn Irish but you know the score

ABC...D is the way to go mate but you done no wrong. Well done, didn't realise it was your 2nd FT in 2 nights

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:35 PM
(#10)
TY v much Moxie, i did not know u were watching at the time, was a gr8 game i thought, was a bit disturbed i didnt at least get heads up, i thought i would, yes unlucky with the pocket 7s, lol, i knew it would happen..

Was unlucky again 2nyt, got it in good with ATo against QJo, lol, he hit a J, was out in 8th..

Starting to get the hang of this posting on the forum lark n all, lol, better watch out, i'll be around more often i reckon, lol....

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:37 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Norn Irish but you know the score

ABC...D is the way to go mate but you done no wrong. Well done, didn't realise it was your 2nd FT in 2 nights

I no the story man, its all good, North, South, we all cut from the same cloth brother, much love for the North, its all HOME for me man, no BORDER

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:42 PM
(#12)
Quote:
I no the story man, its all good, North, South, we all cut from the same cloth brother, much love for the North, its all HOME for me man, no BORDER

As you can see, im all about the peace and love at this hour of the night, lmfao, 2 days of boozing and celebrating being Irish would do that to ya.. N plenty of Wacky Backy in between, lol....

Anyways thanx 4d comments and railing, hopefully we will do it again some tym V Soon

Last edited by Briany84; Sun Mar 18, 2012 at 08:51 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 08:44 PM
(#13)
I'll agree to disagree but poker has no borders and something that brings me to rail any PSO player, well done on your success. Hopefully it will be one of many.

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 09:00 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
I'll agree to disagree but poker has no borders and something that brings me to rail any PSO player, well done on your success. Hopefully it will be one of many.

TY Ovalman, there has been a few success's the past 12months i guess, getting better all the time i reckon, and im definately attributing that to the help and guidance that can b found in PSO.

Considering i am only playing on Stars since this time last year, March 2011. But come April 2011, i moved back to Ireland from abroad and did not play again on Stars untill September, 6 months on and 6months off, ive won a nice little bit in the 6 total months ive been playing..

Nearly 5K according to OPR, most of it been put back in if you get me, lol... My ROI is gradually rising, getting in the postive side of things, so its all good, just hope to keep it up, the variance in MTTs can be a KILLER though.....

Will see what happens

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 09:11 PM
(#15)
Well the more players that play in a tournie, the harder it is to win one.

2 Final tables in 2 nights is massive and should fill you full of confidence. Very well done, you desrved better imo and got ur chips in ahead.

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 09:31 PM
(#16)
Yes i get what you are saying, but every1 disects there own play, don't they?

What im starting to wonder now is when am i guna bink 1 of these babys, lol.. I keep coming close, but i dont think i have out right won an MTT on Stars since i joined, a few 1st Ties, uno, Sattys, and a few SnG wins, but i mean a full MTT, i keep coming close but falling at the final hurdle...

It'l come i guess, wish it would come soon, lol

Old
Mon Mar 19, 2012, 02:31 AM
(#17)
Since: Aug 2010
nice one brian, very good 2 FT's definitely you will take it down soon

Old
Tue Mar 20, 2012, 05:12 AM
(#18)
Ty Ty v much Marvin, if we all keep hitting Final Tables we will b going in the right direction.......

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com