Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

No respect for rules prem league

Old
No respect for rules prem league - Tue Mar 20, 2012, 06:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi i reached the ft on monday night in prem league and there were two russian players constantly talking in russian so i asked them polightly as i always do first to talk in english please,then one of them rat525 says sorry then just carries on doing it then the other ludashkakk says "call the mod joker lol" so i say i will,they just carried on talking russian i called the mod 3 times whilst on ft and explained each time what was happening but no mod came to the table,you could see these two players were blatantly talking about cards and have no respect for rules or there fellow players. I dont normally let things get to me but i was livid last night when that was happening and also with no mod attending the table after three requests. If i get in trouble for naming these players then so be it im not sorry for naming them. they know nothing happens to them even when the mod turns up at the table so not sure why the rule is there. anyway rant over lol good luck at the tables.

Old
Tue Mar 20, 2012, 07:30 AM
(#2)
I know it is annoying but if you think about it if they really wanted to collude then they could be using any number of private chat programs available for free so that nobody even knows they are doing it.
I would still send the chat transcript to support so that they will be at the very least sent a warning.

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Old
Tue Mar 20, 2012, 09:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Joker Ace!

If the players were talking about their cards, then I would take the hand history with their chat and send it to support@pokerstars.com with an explanation of what was happening. If there was collusion, they will be able to help.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 20, 2012, 10:27 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Hi Joker Ace!

If the players were talking about their cards, then I would take the hand history with their chat and send it to support@pokerstars.com with an explanation of what was happening. If there was collusion, they will be able to help.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)
Thankyou for your comments Ron112355 and Jwk24 im not saying they was cheating but they were talking about cards but what really got me livid is the fact that i asked them polightly to talk in english but they just did not care and carried on doing it then just laughing in my face which is very rude also no mod came after requesting three times which is pretty poor imo. i dont know yet how to get the chat history guess i better learn asap. thanks again and good luck.

Old
Tue Mar 20, 2012, 10:39 AM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey JokerAce!

Here's how to get the HH's for a tourney (which will contain the chat). Go into the client, then click on the requests tab, then the first item in the drop-down box is Hand History. You can then request any that you want and PS will e-mail them to you.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 09:34 PM
(#6)
I dont know what the chat moderators do , probably sit about wanking each other off .

Everyday there are people who blatantly abuse the English chat only rule to berate and abuse other players ; and if you are lucky enough to get a moderator to come to the table all that happens is they give an insispid warning about the rule . If , on the other hand , you abuse a player or use a profanity in English lo and behold instant 1 month ban .

In my opinion this rule is unenforceable and should be binned .While player abuse in English and chatting in a languge other than English are demmed to be infractions of chat policy , abusing players and the use of profanities in a language other than English appears no to be .

Come pokerstars either scrap this rule or enforce it with the utmost rigour .

And by the way can anyone explain why the word ' ****le ' is deemed to be a profanity on this site ?

Old
re post - Fri Mar 23, 2012, 11:48 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2011
hi jokerace just to let u know im able to retrieve hand histories through my own computer,try this go to your start menu or desktop,click the my computer icon,then whichever drive you use,then program files,search through till you find pokerstars,open this and should find a folder containing hand histories,simply open it up and all your games should be there.

Old
... - Fri Apr 13, 2012, 02:44 PM
(#8)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh0874 View Post
hi jokerace just to let u know im able to retrieve hand histories through my own computer,try this go to your start menu or desktop,click the my computer icon,then whichever drive you use,then program files,search through till you find pokerstars,open this and should find a folder containing hand histories,simply open it up and all your games should be there.

just to add to this, you need to check that the 'instant hand histories' is turned on in the options menu first.

Old
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 04:44 AM
(#9)
Thankyou for the help and advice guys i will give it a go,much appreciated thankyou.

Old
sick of donks - Sat Apr 21, 2012, 07:15 PM
(#10)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
so there this guy ant goona say names we just started the wuilifer leage 5 mintus ago 101 peaple this guy comes to out table with over 3k in chips he goes all in someone calles with aq and beats hime he hade q2 off then he goes all in again i have ak and call hime he wins with his j6 leaving me with 60 chips then he goes all in again this time with q9 suited someone calles with qj hr gets a flush on the flope and nockes hiem out i seen hime knock out over 6 peaple in 2 mintus going all in every hand with garbede im sick of these players it makes it no fun 4 me and all other serious players yah fishes r good but still when thier winiing everyhand calling all in with enything and winning its no fun and makes me made this makes the leage not a skill but pure luck and thats not whut it is saposed to be like lol i unno whut to do tried waiting 4 good hands to call hime with and he wins with a j6 a j6 i meen camon like who does that he ovyiously dont care about the leage whut im trying to say is how do you peaple deal with this when u run into it urselves becuase this hase been going on 4 a long time

Old
Sat Apr 21, 2012, 07:32 PM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc flush21 View Post
so there this guy ant goona say names we just started the wuilifer leage 5 mintus ago 101 peaple this guy comes to out table with over 3k in chips he goes all in someone calles with aq and beats hime he hade q2 off then he goes all in again i have ak and call hime he wins with his j6 leaving me with 60 chips then he goes all in again this time with q9 suited someone calles with qj hr gets a flush on the flope and nockes hiem out i seen hime knock out over 6 peaple in 2 mintus going all in every hand with garbede im sick of these players it makes it no fun 4 me and all other serious players yah fishes r good but still when thier winiing everyhand calling all in with enything and winning its no fun and makes me made this makes the leage not a skill but pure luck and thats not whut it is saposed to be like lol i unno whut to do tried waiting 4 good hands to call hime with and he wins with a j6 a j6 i meen camon like who does that he ovyiously dont care about the leage whut im trying to say is how do you peaple deal with this when u run into it urselves becuase this hase been going on 4 a long time
I deal with it by remembering what MY objective is and everybody else...well I don't care about their objective beyond how it makes them more or less exploitable.

With AQ from the one player and AK for you---how does putting your tournament life on the line in a points league,which is all about ladder climbing after all,help you achieve your objective?

Players that rely on luck can and will have good results in short bursts at times but this never lasts. Let them play their game and I'll play mine and then when it's worth it I may try taking a flip against players like this. But more often than not I don't have to resort to that. If you're patient with these players you can find better spots than calling for all of your chips with AK (remember you would have been a slight dog to ANY pair...).

Old
lol - Sun Apr 22, 2012, 08:24 PM
(#12)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luc flush21 View Post

lol wow someone was made stioll am a little on a bit of a dowenswing but im not goona let it get in my way enymore goona move on frome this and stop complaining becuase this is poker and it happens alote if i ever wanna be a good poker player then gotta lern how to take the swings gl everyone keep trying and never give up keep playing right and keeop the faith even when things look thie lowest becuase if ur playing right like going all in with qq vs 10 10 then loose its alright you will win more times then you will loose thers 8 moe days left to the mounth and im goona make it just 70 points away one final table or a few good rns im in it se yah at the priemer leage and gl

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com