Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

micromillions 56 $5.50

Old
micromillions 56 $5.50 - Wed Mar 21, 2012, 11:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
decided to play this event and the bubble just burst, so I'm going to cash
I am very short stacked though, 12k chips with blinds at 800/1600, so hopefully I can double up soon and get more than a min cash.

anyone else playing this tournament?

EDIT: busted quite quickly after making this post. I finished 1059th, prize was 9.44. not too bad :p

exit hand:

Last edited by XDcchrisXD; Wed Mar 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM..

Old
Wed Mar 21, 2012, 11:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Nice cash Chris, well done

Old
Wed Mar 21, 2012, 01:08 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
thanks

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com