Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Auto add-on

Old
Auto add-on - Sun Mar 25, 2012, 07:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
I was playing a tournament and wanted to add chips during the add-on period, but the add-on button disappeared for me during this period. Can anyone explain why this would happen? Do you have to tick the 'auto add-on' box prior to the add-on break?

Thanks
Danny

Old
Close call Rebuy vs Add-on - Mon Mar 26, 2012, 12:42 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Hi Danny,

Tick add-on before break as it may only last 3 mins, Consider size of field and tick (one or double) re-buy dependent on your stack and late registration period because there is a 5 min break each hour.

I don't think the button disappears just the timing of the break and how long. There may be two breaks within 15 mins to get the late registration prize pool sorted out and then to calculate the re-buys and add-ons.

Old
Mon Mar 26, 2012, 07:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Danny,

There is some general info here on rebuy tournaments but if you are sure that the button was not visible and the rebuy period was still open then it would probably be best to send some info to support@pokerstars.com

Let them know the date/time and tournament number if possible along with any details and someone from support will get back to you promptly.

Have a great day!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 27, 2012, 11:45 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Thanks for the replies!

Danny

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com