Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Hand Reviews - This Sunday!

Old
Hand Reviews - This Sunday! - Mon Mar 26, 2012, 02:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi All,

I'm going to fill the Sunday slot this week (1st of April) with a special member hand reviews class to run directly prior to my Sunday Special class! Class page is >>HERE<<

If you would like to submit a hand for review (consider it a live training hand analysis!) please send me the hand history as soon as possible so I can include in the class. No limit to how many I'll take, if I get more than can be fit into a single class, I'll simply save the rest for a future class of this nature.

Hands must be in the original PokerStars hand history format. Any game type or real money stakes is fine. ALL hands submitted will be presented anonymously so don't be shy.

Email the HH to Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com, subject line "hand review class" please.

Thanks!
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Mon Mar 26, 2012 at 03:03 PM..

Old
Fri Mar 30, 2012, 12:07 AM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
Bump.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 01:02 AM
(#3)
(Head Trainer)
Just a reminder to catch this tomorrow (link to the class page in the OP) and the Sunday Special immediately following it! Look forward to seeing you there!

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com