Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

TalonChick ad WTH?

Old
TalonChick ad WTH? - Mon Mar 26, 2012, 08:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Okay. What the heck is a 'downward dog'? At least I think that's what she says in those ads on Pokercast. Been wondering for months but too embarrassed to ask. Kinda like why is every archeological site buried under a mile of dirt and where did all that dirt come from?

Anyways......downward dog? dodge? doug? and who's doug? her shitzu?

Old
Mon Mar 26, 2012, 08:57 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
It's a Yoga position. Dunno what context she's using the term for, though. Could be some new poker-speak I haven't caught up with yet.

Old
Mon Mar 26, 2012, 09:59 PM
(#3)
(Head Trainer)
Yeah, it's a yoga position. She's a big yoga practitioner, they mention it in her profile.

http://www.pokerstars.com/team-poker...ienne-rowsome/

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 26, 2012, 10:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterman View Post
Okay. What the heck is a 'downward dog'? At least I think that's what she says in those ads on Pokercast. Been wondering for months but too embarrassed to ask.
I agree. One of the strange things on that program about which you just don't ask. A bit like why, after four years of broadcasting, they still don't know the start time of their own tournament.

Old
Tue Mar 27, 2012, 08:42 PM
(#5)
Okay. I just saw a pic of the downward dog. Perhaps a euphemism for one about to take it without benefit of extraneous 10W30? Time pokercast changed the ad, methinks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com