Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Hand Histories

Old
Hand Histories - Wed Mar 28, 2012, 03:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Anybody free tonight to go through some 2NL hand histories with me, trying to find some leaks in my game?
thanks
adsthepro

Old
Wed Mar 28, 2012, 04:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I am on skype if you want to add me. My name there is "Yantoy4".

If/when you send an invite, please make sure you include your pso name though, as I tend to not just accept random Invites.

I should be on for at least a couple hours form now, and will be in and out all night over the next 12 hours or so.

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 28, 2012, 06:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
I am on skype if you want to add me. My name there is "Yantoy4".
-JDean
Hi JDean,
Would i also be able to add you to do this as well at some point. also do you charge for going over hand histories and helping finding leaks?

Cheers

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 09:50 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Cheers JDean

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 01:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd93 View Post
Hi JDean,
Would i also be able to add you to do this as well at some point. also do you charge for going over hand histories and helping finding leaks?

Cheers
Feel free to add me, and no I don't charge. I do it because it not only helps you, but it helps me.

Just please make sure you tell me in the invite you send that you are form PSO.

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 04:37 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
Thankyou very much JDean. I will add you now Would i be able to pm you sometime to arrange when you're are free?

Thanks again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com