Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I'm Baaaaaaack !!!!

Old
I'm Baaaaaaack !!!! - Thu Mar 29, 2012, 04:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Hello PSO'ers,

It has been a while, a good rest from poker and the politics of this site as things were getting pretty heated on here during the monumental shifts in staff over a short period near the end of 2011, and beginning of 2012.

I stepped away from it all, and focused on school. But, now that school is over in two weeks, I am back, and will start playing poker again starting April 14th.

Let it be known that I am absolutely going to be gunning for the PSO Open League title through May- August, and once I get to Premier, it is on like bang-a-gong.

To those I have played in Omaha at the 1.50, 3.50, 7.00 and especially those at the 15.00 SNG levels, beware. This is the summer of absolutely no mercy, no more Mr Nice Guy !!! I am going to go on a Poker bender this summer, have been reading and reviewing and watching videos for months, and will continue to do so to fix my leaks.

I must admit, I have missed this place, but will probably still not add too much content as my opinions are strong and my dislike of some posters is even stronger, so just breeze in and keep myself out of trouble.

Good luck at the tables all, cannot wait to get "back in the ring" and start the Summer Of Skiny !!!

Peace

SkinyButPhat

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 04:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Welcome back! And I hope you choose to post more, don't let others bring you down!

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 07:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome back Skiny, wishing you the best of luck!!

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 10:35 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
WB Skiny!

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 29, 2012, 11:47 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey, nice to see you back Skiny!

Old
Fri Mar 30, 2012, 05:28 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Welcome back Skiny!

Nice to see you post again and good luck with the grind!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 04:25 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
Hey, Skiny - welcome back. Hope your school work went well.

I too was away, February for vacation in the US, where I could not play, and then most of March when I was hit with a health problem. Wondered for a few days whether or not I would be looking up at the felt. Have not played most of March and still lack the mental focus to play seriously - but watch out. I am getting better and, like you, will be starting in the Open League and gunning for the Premier.

GL to you and may you win every hand you play - except if we are at the same table.

Herk

Old
Cool
Good luck in the league Skinny! - Sat Mar 31, 2012, 04:33 PM
(#8)
and also welcome back,,...sometimes a little break is all we need to start rockin again!!

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 04:48 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2010
Hey there Skiny -

good to have you back in the forum and on the felt.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Tue Apr 03, 2012, 07:44 PM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2011
Welcome back sir, however i am afraid to inform you that those titles you talk about are going to be mine

Old
Fri Apr 13, 2012, 10:43 PM
(#11)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
You better update us on your shinanigans

Old
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 11:09 AM
(#12)
ChromeStar
No shenanigans, just school. and after being out of school for about 17 years......its a grind to say the least !!

Played my first tourney last night in a long time, got 6th in a 45 man SNG $.25 lol

Thanks all for the welcome backs, i hope i can qualify for some SCOOP Events !!

Peace

Skiny

Old
Like I never Left !! - Sun Apr 15, 2012, 10:32 AM
(#13)
ChromeStar
Well,

played a few freerolls yesterday and got my first round two ticket, finishing about 51st for Badugi in the afternoon.

Then, last night decided to play Hubbles and :

PokerStars Tournament #543076168, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll Super Satellite
9000 players
Target Tournament #543075493
72 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2012/04/14 22:42:00 ET

Dear SkinyButPhat,

You finished the tournament in 6th place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #543075493. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #543075493 Lobby for further details

So 6th, and I WENT TO BED !!

Good to see that almost two months off of poker have not diminished my skills !!! See you in Sunday Weekly Freeroll peeps, its my fave, HI/Lo Omaha. Time for some free $$$ !!!

Peace

Skiny

Old
Thu Apr 26, 2012, 05:51 PM
(#14)
ChromeStar
Man,

Can this month end already so I can start the Open League for next month !!! I got some serious Poker playing to do, and a League to crush !!!

Lookout you Premier peeps, I have the time and the patience to play this summer, no more rushing due to homework or much needed sleep. Hells No !! Its Red-Eye Summer Poker Tour 2012 with Deaner !!

See you at the tables and I apologize in advance for crushing your poker dreams,

Peace

Deaner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com