Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Join 10NL 6max cash games sweat sessions group!

Old
Join 10NL 6max cash games sweat sessions group! - Sat Mar 31, 2012, 06:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
Hello
I and my friend are creating a group of people for 10NL sweat sessions. This is a great way to improve your game and move up in limits. If you are a winning 5NL player and want to move up or have been playing 10NL but want to improve your game by sharing insights with other dedicated players, then this is just for you.

Basically what we are going to do is to have 30-60min live sessions in groups of 3-5 people a few times through-out a month so everyone will get a chance to sweat and be sweated.

Requirements:
You should be a winning or break even player at 5NL or 10NL
You should be rolled to play 10NL as these are the limits we are going to crush.
You should be willing to use proper softwares for the sessions (like skype for instance) and have a mic.
And of course you should be willing to be active in our group.

Those who want to join us, please post here.

Tunks2

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 08:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
I am interested

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 07:30 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
I'd be interested in this - only just started 10 nl today tho so really too small a sample size to say if i'm a winning player or not lol (I am so far)

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 07:59 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
Sounds like an interesting idea and potentially very useful. I have been grinding up and found my winrate dropping alarmingly as the stakes get a little higher.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com