Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Attn all Mods.... Check out Daniels new Weekly Rant

Old
Attn all Mods.... Check out Daniels new Weekly Rant - Sat Mar 31, 2012, 01:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
A must see for Mods.........umbup::oumbup:" target="_blank">http://www.pokernews.com/muck/daniel...up::oumbup:

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 03:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010

But I'm pretty sure they won't get the point
Maybe, Daniel should come over to this forum and see our mods in action and teach them a thing or two...lol

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 03:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
I seen the start of Daniels last blog and it was clearly spam, I didn't watch the rest after I switched off. Don't blame the mods on 2P2 for banning him, if I done it I would recieve a lifetime ban.

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 03:38 PM
(#4)
^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The story is about how fast mods are on pulling the trigger
You should listen to it again

Old
Wink
I watched Daniels video - Sat Mar 31, 2012, 04:45 PM
(#5)
He's awesome! Pretty passionate about his poker, and a funny guy....too,,,,..he did admit he was wrong,, which was also cool,,,...I wonder if he would like to be a mod,,, lets invite him over here!

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 05:10 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The story is about how fast mods are on pulling the trigger
You should listen to it again
The first 5 mins had a logo in the corner for the game and that was all he talked abou.

Players get a cut of any gambling so it's in his interest to plug it. I follow Daniel on Twitter, I like him but I hate being spammed.

Old
Sat Mar 31, 2012, 06:20 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
This is only the second time I've bothered watching Daniel's video blog.

It's OK in some ways - he is moderately entertaining for an amateur, he knows how to talk to camera and covers a topic that will resonate with many forum users - although somehow I (cynically) wonder if his 'ban' was just a set up or engineered seeing how he is such a seldom poster at the site in question.

Basically it is a big ad for the Negreanu brand and his own forum, where presumably the mods are really cool and let you curse and diss and sheeeeet..... and as such I don't have a problem with it.

He does make some valid points, just the ones that have been made many times in this forum and others by poker 'plebs' rather than poker 'celebs'- (and yes even I have been forum banned - seriously - a harmless old gentleman like myself).

He's just a bit too self- righteous in this one for me - and it goes on way too long, I lost interest eons before it finished - and I learnt absolute squat. I would rather he concentrated on playing and maybe help us out here with a few training videos - I respect him as a player and don't dislike him, but he is the main face of PSO and he doesn't seem to have any input here whatsoever.

Give me Vicky Coren anyday......

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com