Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

New to blogging

Old
New to blogging - Sun Apr 01, 2012, 09:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Okay I posted my first blog last month and want to add to it this month.

Question I have is this, if I create new post will it still be under the title of last month or should I continue with posting a comment with the first?

hope this makes sence

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 10:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi dopplerboyf5,

If you create new it won't be in the same blog as last month's. It will be a new blog with whatever title you give it.

If you modify your old blog to edit it then it will be under the same title.

Hope this answers your question.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 10:10 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
So every time I create new post It will fall under " Dopplerboyf5 Chasing the Dream" but with a new sub-title?

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 10:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Any new blog post will be above any previous posts you've made. To create a blog post just click on "Your Blog/ create a new post" and it will appear on " Dopplerboyf5 Chasing the Dream" blog. You don't need to reply on your first blog, that's only used for comments on your post.

Slightly confusing but I hope this helps.

And yes to your question.

Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Apr 01, 2012 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: last paragraph.

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 10:58 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
thanks for your help. I think I understand now how it works

Im not very savy when it comes to all this stuff but I am trying to learn.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com