Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Sit and Go's still down?

Old
Sit and Go's still down? - Sun Apr 01, 2012, 04:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
Any updates or is there a site I can check as to PS status?

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 04:22 PM
(#2)
Their back up online now but is there a site I could check for updates?

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Their back up online now but is there a site I could check for updates?

Hi Ovalman,

We experienced some server issues Saturday that caused disruptions in the tournament schedule and deployment of SitnGos. Your best bet is just to check the client periodically as problems like this are usually fixed very quickly.

Cheers,

Dylan

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:58 PM
(#4)
Thanks, just wondered was there a site with updates. Obviously it's frustrating keeping on checking the software. I was unaffected financially but it would have been nice to know what the problem was and an expected timeframe for a fix.

Maybe it's an idea that Pokerstars would consider.

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 03:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2012
Fair point - I appreciate the input. At the top of the PokerStars client lobby we try to provide details on any issues we're experiencing, but I see how providing a specific time-frame so that players can schedule their day would be beneficial. In certain cases however, providing a specific and accurate time-frame may be unrealistic. Hopefully this is all moot and we won't have to worry about these issues going forward.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com