Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

How do I see STT results on OPR?

Old
How do I see STT results on OPR? - Mon Apr 02, 2012, 01:35 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I want to check out a few of my opponents on officialpokerrankings.com but I can't seem to find any STT stats, can anyone help me and is there any other sites that track STT's. (I know about sharkscope.com but you've got to opt in to view the stats.)

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
HI Ovalman!

OPR does not track any tournies with less than 36 players. Hopefully some of the STT players will provide other sites that do for you.

Good luck at the tables.

John(JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
poker shark - Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:36 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi Ovalman,

Try here click the SNG tab above the graphs. Register for free and you get some free daily searches.

http://pokerprolabs.com/Ovalman/PokerStars

Last edited by ForrestFive; Mon Apr 02, 2012 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: which sng tab

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:47 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi! Ovalman,

Try http://www.playerscope.com, there are no restrictions on the number of searches.

Cheers.

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:49 PM
(#5)
Thanks Forrest, that was the site I was trying to find. I knew STT were tracked somewhere else other than Sharscope. I've used the site before but many thanks for the link. I'd never have remembered it

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:52 PM
(#6)
And even better Deadeyez

Much more comprehensive.

I've noticed an Ovalman84 on these sites but he has nothing whatsoever to do with me. He plays PLO something which I'm hopeless at (and so is he by looking at his stats )

Edit... and my stats look better on Playerscope. I much prefer this site lol.

Last edited by Ovalman; Mon Apr 02, 2012 at 02:54 PM..

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 04:30 PM
(#7)
Discovered a very decent player in my games, I have him as a raising station but he's $2.5k in profit this year and a decent graph. Looks like I'll have to table select when he's about as the games I play only pay out top 2 and I don't fancy fighting with him when I can be playing far lesser opponents.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com