Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Hand replayer on Android tablets

Old
Question
Hand replayer on Android tablets - Mon Apr 02, 2012, 02:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
For the last week or so I've been using my tablet for internet, and the hand replayer doesn't seem to want to work on it, have tried tweaking the browser settings to no avail, so does anyone know if and how I can get it working on my tab?

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 03:12 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

I have tested the Replayer on my Android Phone and it's working fine. Which browser are you using? I have tested with the Opera Browser but I can also try another one.

Thanks a lot,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Mon Apr 02, 2012, 05:34 PM
(#3)
hi hav, maybe try updating or upgrading your flash drive?

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Tue Apr 03, 2012, 10:32 AM
(#4)
PSOGEFALLENER,
I'm using the in built browser on my tab (its an Archos 101 G9 if that helps.

Mtnestegg
Yep, got adobe flash player 11 installed, the most up to date version on Google Play.

Old
Tue Apr 03, 2012, 03:55 PM
(#5)
Unfortunately I have no clue which Browser you're using as I don't know the tablet. Try to download another browser from Google Play and please let us know if it's working.

Thanks a lot

Old
Wed Apr 04, 2012, 01:52 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Unfortunately I have no clue which Browser you're using as I don't know the tablet. Try to download another browser from Google Play and please let us know if it's working.

Thanks a lot
It has a default browser pre installed on it, which I've been using. The same that (I assume, not sure though) comes with all android tablets.

Also tried both Firefox and Chrome, but both come up saying I need to install a driver(seems weird as I have flash player installed), so no luck on that front either.

Old
Wed Apr 04, 2012, 08:41 PM
(#7)
That sounds weird to me. Unfortunately I have no idea how to help you with your tablet As it's working for everyone who I've asked it is probably a problem with your tablet and/or configuration.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards

Old
Thu Apr 05, 2012, 01:32 PM
(#8)
Thanks all the same

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com