Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Hud for Zoom

Old
Hud for Zoom - Sat Apr 07, 2012, 07:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hi all

I hope I'm posting this thread in the right place. Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or post in the official Zoom discussion thread. If it's in the wrong place, could the mods move it for me please?

I'm looking for some opinions on the different stats that you guys could recommend that would be best for Zoom games.

As far as I understand different stats need different number of hands to give reliable information on your opponent but in the Zoom games it will take longer to accumulate a large number of hands against any one opponent compared to a standard 6max or full ring game.

Would it therefore be a good idea to tailer a specific HUD for Zoom games or would you say that a standard HUD for 6max of full ring games, depending on if you playing 6 table, Zoom or full ring Zoom table, would be fine.

If you think a different HUD should be used for the Zoom games what stats would you recommend and why ?

Old
Sat Apr 07, 2012, 07:34 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Moved ***

Hi there Holdem135,

It's a great question.

As far as I'm aware both Poker Tracker 3 and Holdem Manager have both been updated to include Zoom tables.

I haven't played much Zoom myself but I'm sure that somebody who has will post a reply here soon.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com