Super Satellite
Buy-In: 5 FPP
999 players
Total Prize Pool: 28190 FPP
Target Tournament #567010003
40 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2012/04/07 21:30:00 WET [2012/04/07 16:30:00 ET]

Dear jysteruk,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #567010003 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #567010003 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 11.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

Just qualified via a 5+R FPP 2 x - turbo for the Sunday Storm
Looking forward to playing it as generally I do not even attempt to try and get into this Tournament as it starts to late for me in the uk with having to be up for work in the morning.
But with this weekend being a bank holiday for easter I thought I'd give it a shot.
1st attempt and I made it.
I didn't play many hands even though it was a turbo. Got lucky with 2 hands that saw me through

Generally my MTT play sucks but I'll give it a go none the less.

Last edited by jysteruk; Sat Apr 07, 2012 at 07:23 PM..

Old
Sat Apr 07, 2012, 07:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
21:30:00 WET?-)
Do they call it WET because it's always wet in Greenwich I wonder.

I also wonder whether you finished the tournament in 1st place because all 40 players did or because you actually grinded it... just kidding :)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com