Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Sit n Go quiz

Old
Sit n Go quiz - Mon Apr 09, 2012, 04:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
I took the quiz and didn't get the "5 tickets" that were to be given to me. It shows: "You answered 80% of the questions right and thus passed the test". I don't get a check mark on my profile either for the "Sit n go quiz".

Old
Mon Apr 09, 2012, 05:24 PM
(#2)
Got the "check mark" on my profile but no tickets.

Old
Mon Apr 09, 2012, 06:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Rezindal!

Did you make a first deposit on PokerStars with the corresponding promo code pokerschool1 within 18 days of passing it?

If you've already made a deposit before, then you're eligible for a reload bonus for depositing $20 or more with the promo code. Here's a link to the details of the promotion.

If so, then the tickets should show on your account within 48-72 hours of when the deposit is made.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Apr 09, 2012, 07:29 PM
(#4)
Don't i get the tickets if i've made the deposit before passing the quiz?

Old
Mon Apr 09, 2012, 11:54 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Rezindal!

Because you made a deposit before taking the quiz, instead of the tickets, you qualify for a $20 reload bonus as long as you haven't cashed out after taking the quiz.

The bonus will be a 100% bonus up to $20. That means you have to make a deposit of at least $20 to take full advantage of the bonus.
The bonus will be released in increments of $10. You have to earn 250 VPP on PokerStars for each $10 to be released.
If your account is in Euro, you will get a 14€ bonus. It will be released in increments of 7€. You will have to earn 250 VPP for each 7€ to be released.
If you cash out after taking the quiz you will not be eligible for the bonus.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
Hi , Welcome to PSO! - Tue Apr 10, 2012, 12:18 AM
(#6)
Hi there, and welcome to PSO and PokerStars!

There are always lots of promotions and contests to be won here at PSO and PokerStars

Please use this link to help you get the most out of your experience here at PSO!
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...erSchoolOnline

Feel free to PM me anytime for help or information!

Also don't forget to sign up at the PSO Home Games and come on out and have fun and play for prizes with the other members and us mods too! I'm offering a 2 bounty on my head in the April 11th game at 22:00 ET,,, hope to see you there!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com