Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

VPP level

Old
VPP level - Tue Apr 10, 2012, 04:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
SilverStar
I emailed support about a week ago saying that I had 40 VPP's, but my level was <20. Now it is a week later and I have over 150 VPP's and support still hasn't gotten back to me. Normally I would not be that annoyed by this, but there are a few videos that I have been waiting to watch. Can somebody help me?

Old
Tue Apr 10, 2012, 05:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Did you earn the 20+ vpps by the end of last month, or this one?

The vpp levels are marked for the previous months VPPs you earned. Ie if you made 15 vpp last month and have 2,000 this month, you will be marked as under 20 for this month. Next month you would be golden though.

Old
Tue Apr 10, 2012, 05:20 PM
(#3)
SilverStar
I know that is how the skill leagues work, but does that apply to videos too?

Old
Tue Apr 10, 2012, 07:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

Are you referring to "Your Level:" which is displayed in your profile box on the right? If yes: This will only show your accumulated vpps by last month and so your actual level for the skill league.

Our Live Training and Video system works differently: As soon as you have earned 20/150VPP in the actual month you are allowed to access this content for the actual and the next month.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Tue Apr 10, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#5)
SilverStar
I have well over 150 vpp's and I can't watch videos that require 20 vpps.

Old
Smile
Hi hamburglarid ! - Tue Apr 10, 2012, 08:11 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
I just found this for you... It states that it takes up to 48 hrs for the data to be updated so hopefully you have access soon! Good luck in your video studies and continue to enjoy Poker School Online and your play at PokerStars!

Each month your VPP earnings determine your VPP level. Once you earn the required amount of VPP for a certain level and our data is updated (up to 48 hours), you will unlock the content in that level for the remainder of the current month and the following month.

Read more: VPP Levels in the PokerSchool – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz1rgZU38AX

Old
Wed Apr 11, 2012, 02:36 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburglarid View Post
I have well over 150 vpp's and I can't watch videos that require 20 vpps.
Hey Hamburg,

so you have accumulated more than 150 VPP in April but your're unable to watch even 20+ VPP content?

Thanks a lot,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com