Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Sunday Special Home Games! 15th April

Old
Sunday Special Home Games! 15th April - Fri Apr 13, 2012, 11:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Come join Dave "TheLangolier" for some Home Game Action! We will again be using the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club! In order to join the club and play in the tournaments see the announcement here: PSO Community Home Games Club

We will be running 3 tournaments for the Sunday Special... a play chip buy in (US friendly event - everyone is welcome to play), a $1.10, and a $5.50.

As a special incentive for attendance, if we reach 150 players in the play chip game, the winner will receive a 1 hour free private coaching from me! If we reach 100 players in the $1.10 buy in, that winner will receive a 1 hour free private coaching. And if we hit 50 players in the $5.50 game, that winner will also receive a 1 hour free private coaching.

Regardless of attendance levels, we will be including the following added prizes:

$1.10 buy in event: The top 3 finishers will receive a $5.50, $3.30, and $2.20 ticket respectively

$5.50 buy in event: The top finisher will receive an $11 Sunday Storm ticket

NOTE: In order to be eligible for the added ticket prizes, you MUST attend the Live Training session (actually enter the classroom either as a viewer or participant, not just register)

Come out and join us for some Sunday fun, and Good Luck!!! You can register for the Sunday Special >>Here<<

See you Sunday!!!

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Cool
WOW sounds good! - Fri Apr 13, 2012, 06:36 PM
(#2)
I'm in! Registered in the training and in both games! See you guys on Sunday
Win some Free Tickets!!!!!!

Old
Mon Apr 16, 2012, 10:14 AM
(#3)
(Head Trainer)
Congratulations to our added ticket winners!

$11: a1379
$5.50: magiciantom
$3.30: bigblazer879
$2.20: zorg77

I have word that the tickets should be in your account now, please advise if you don't have them.

Those of you who missed this, really missed a great time! The tournaments were well played and a lot of fun. They finished a bit early so I opened up some play chip NL cash game tables and we played on past the regular 2 hours, discussing interesting spots. It's tough to play against you guys when I'm telling you what my hole cards were right after the hand and my reasoning behind the actions I took... basically it's a bit like playing with entire tables of opponents who are inside my head! It was a fun challenge, and the group said they really enjoyed it so maybe we'll incorporate more of that into some future sessions. Having fun and learning, a great way to spend a few hours on a Sunday.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com