Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

No more bubbles in pso tourneys?

Old
No more bubbles in pso tourneys? - Wed Apr 18, 2012, 02:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Why is it that the hand for hand bubbles used to be published in the tourney lobby info,but now it seems they are non-existent.

Old
Wed Apr 18, 2012, 06:29 PM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Tony!

I looked at it and for the open league games, I don't see it on there either. I've contacted support and will let you know as soon as I get a reply from them.
HBH shows for both getting ITM and final table in the premier and premier qualifier, but not the open league.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Apr 20, 2012, 01:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I was wondering the same thing. Looking forward to the answer. Not that the bubble is going to make or break my game, but it is good to know.

Herk

Old
Sat Apr 21, 2012, 06:56 PM
(#4)
There is no hand for hand anymore in the open league. The 1440 H4H it used to do, no longer happens.

Old
Sun Apr 22, 2012, 04:03 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Something similar seems to have happened in the UKIPT Division 2 League games, which are also freerolls. There, the first bubble, when you gain 5pts rather than just 1pt for entering, used to play hand for hand. Now it only plays hand for hand at the final table bubble.

As far as the Open Skill League goes, it appears that the bubble still exists, but that the tournament does not play hand for hand when it is reached.

The bubble is still 1,440 in a full 10,000 player OSL tourney, and would I assume that there is still a small points boost for passing that first bubble mark, as per the scoring method.

You can see the bubble position in the the UKIPT/PSO games by checking the tournament lobby, tournament info, awards schedule and scrolling down to the bottom of the list. It is more crucial in the UKIPT games than the PSO League due to the different points structure.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com