Home / Community / Forum / General Poker / Live Games and Online Tournaments /

Bootcamp during WSOP in June

Bootcamp during WSOP in June - Fri Apr 20, 2012, 12:05 PM
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Mentioned in: 5 post(s)
Hey PSO'ers

together with two other coaches I am going to run a live cashgame bootcamp at the Tropicana from June 1st through June 20th.

I thought I'd share this with you guys. In case any one of you is there at the same time and is interested in taking live coaching lessons, or just saying hi shoot me a PM!

GL to everyone who is playing one or more events!
- Felix

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) 2001-2015, PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com