Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Softwar mess up

Old
Softwar mess up - Fri Apr 20, 2012, 03:26 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
hi i was playing the quilafier leage and twice the softwar folded on me without even showeing a timer count dowen or enything and both times i woulda one and yes i was going in the pot i didnt cheek the fold box or the call box ither as soon as it came to me it just went beep and folded automaticlly twice in a row im not complaing becouse i lost becuase it is a leage theres always nextime but something should be done about this it not fair to me or enyone else i would be over 7k in chips right now still going strong so can someone help me here? becuase i think this is not right

Last edited by luc flush21; Fri Apr 20, 2012 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: miss spleing

Old
Fri Apr 20, 2012, 09:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
***deleted quote from deleted post JWK24***

hi luc flush im glad you did post ,dont let players upset you ,somtimes there is humour in our miss spellings,we all do it ,but some forget canada is bi lingual and some speak french and may have trouble with english ,here its all good,more europians are coming here and pso comuntity will look past your miss spelling and agree with you when there is a software problem
and if pokerstars suport helps you please post and let us know thanks and gl in the league

Last edited by JWK24; Sat Apr 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM..

Old
Sat Apr 21, 2012, 06:03 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Moved ***
Moved to PokerStars Support Section to ensure topic gets the best response.

@plaws +100

Hi LucFlush,

Do please let us know how you get on with this or if there is any other way PSO can help be sure to let us know.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Apr 21, 2012 at 06:05 AM..

Old
Sat Apr 21, 2012, 08:47 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Luc, Mon Nouveau ami, just overlook the comments from "the peanut gallery", The Canucks know what's up, we all live it day to day here in part of the bilingual world .

"Peanut Gallery"> just gotta keep pokin' fun at the newbies don't you!, thats the real reson for all these new members posting once and leaving.

STAKEHORSE75-> FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY!!

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Sat Apr 21, 2012 at 05:46 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com