Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

videos not in video section

Old
videos not in video section - Mon Apr 23, 2012, 08:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi guys, I was wondering how long it takes for a video to placed under the correct area in the videos section after it is uploaded, at the moment they just seem to be thrown into the library and you have to search through it continually if you want certain videos. I realize this is not the most important of things that probably need fixing but it would make the site look more professional if the videos were added, for example felix's videos have not been added to his list for a long time despite plenty of sessions scattered through the library, especially as the search feature tends to omit some of the videos so i have to go through every page to find them all.

Old
Mon Apr 23, 2012, 08:40 AM
(#2)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmajik365 View Post
Hi guys, I was wondering how long it takes for a video to placed under the correct area in the videos section after it is uploaded....... i have to go through every page to find them all.
Hi darkmajik365,

Thanks for posting. I will make the team aware of this although I do know it takes time for the videos to be added to the Video Section

One thing that might be of some help to you is the New Videos at PSO This Week thread which is updated every Friday morning with all the new videos that were added to the library during each week.

I know it's not an ideal solution but it may help you find the videos you are looking for without having to trawl through the library section.

Edit Extra Info: I just found out that the Video Section got an update today so the Videos you are looking for should be there now.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Apr 23, 2012 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: Extra Info

Old
Tue Apr 24, 2012, 10:17 AM
(#3)
Thank you for the reply raiser

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com