Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Tunica - Friday, October 11th

Old
Tunica - Friday, October 11th - Thu Oct 10, 2002, 05:31 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Tunica - Friday, Oct 11

I am in Memphis for a business seminar and just found out that the company is going to take us over to Tunica this Friday evening. Does anyone know if there are any poker tournaments anywhere that night?

I'd love to meet some of my fellow PSO members. If you are going to be there and would like to try and get together. please email me at DBPbear@aol.com. I've only played in a B&M twice and would love to have some buddies around for support.

Thanks.

DBPbear

Old
Tunica - Thu Oct 10, 2002, 12:07 PM
(#2)
Deleted user

DBPbear,

There are no tournies on friday nights. Most all tables will be like casting a net on the outer-banks. So many fish, it'll be hard to figure out where to throw the net. Lots of fish also bring a healthy share of fishermen, though :lol:

Goldstrike will be packed with LLHE, 7CS, & O/8.
Horseshoe will be packed, ummmm, with everything
Grand will have good selection of LL games & PLO 5/10
Samstown will have few selections LL
Hollywood will have will have fewer selections LL

Good luck, u didn't say where you'd be?

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 12:43 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
DP.
I will be working Friday nite, dealing poker at the Horsehoe. It's my nite off, but they just called and ask me to work. Soooo, if you happen to be at the Shoe, I'm Carol, be sure to locate me and at least say hello.

'Goddess

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com