Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

New with an interesting hand to analyse.

Old
Exclamation
New with an interesting hand to analyse. - Thu Apr 26, 2012, 07:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi all. I'm new here and loving all the vids and live training.

Just played in a 180 $4.50 and went out on an interesting hand that I'd like to discuss and get feedback on. What's the best way to do this?

I have the hand number '79499080924' and have had the hand history emailed to me.

Let me know what to do and where to post for this type of feedback.

Thanks, K.

Old
Thu Apr 26, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi CptKevUK!

The best thing to do is to take the hand history and put it into the replayer found from the tools tab at the top of the page. Here is a link for how to use it.

Once you get it into the replayer, then you'll want to post the hand (link from the replayer) with any relevant info on the tourney, other players, reads, etc., into the appropriate hand analysis forum.

Since yours is from a NLHE tourney, you'll want to use the Tournament Hand Analysis forum.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com