Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

I duno how to win in my mature hand

Old
I duno how to win in my mature hand - Fri Apr 27, 2012, 09:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
I duno how to win in my mature hand.
I got the hand which is brilliant in the flop,but not in the turn and river.
Finally, I loss the game.
For a case,I got 78,the flop was 9TJ,and i got J straight. One rival raise a little amount of bet and I thought he didn't got straight and I raise.At the end of the flop, we both all in.He got 9J,just two pairs.
However,the turn was J and he got full house and he won.
I duno how to play this game,could anyone give me an idea?thanks!

Old
Fri Apr 27, 2012, 09:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi There yau1024,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline and thanks for posting. Here is a LINK to a page with some useful tips on finding your way around this site.

The school here has several ways that can help members learn better reads on situations and offer some overall improvement to their game.

One way is to participate in some of the Live Training classes that are run here. Another might be to post some of those troublesome hands you may encounter into the Poker Education section for review by our hand analysers.

Also you might like to check out some of the videos in our Video Library

And finally ask plenty of questions, the members here are a good bunch and are very helpful when it comes to answering posts by other members.

Again, I welcome you to the Forum and I look forward to reading your posts.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
Hi there! - Fri Apr 27, 2012, 04:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yau1024 View Post
I duno how to win in my mature hand.
I got the hand which is brilliant in the flop,but not in the turn and river.
Finally, I loss the game.
For a case,I got 78,the flop was 9TJ,and i got J straight. One rival raise a little amount of bet and I thought he didn't got straight and I raise.At the end of the flop, we both all in.He got 9J,just two pairs.
However,the turn was J and he got full house and he won.
I duno how to play this game,could anyone give me an idea?thanks!
Welcome to the PSO and PokerStars! If you find yourself wanting some information on a tough hand you can submit them here in the forum and one of our hand reading professionals can give you some advice on it!

By getting your hand history and posting it here on the forum, people can then help you with some thoughts and insights on your hand and the way it played out. Here is a link to the handplayer instructions to help you out.... http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...r-Instructions

Good luck yau1024

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com