Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

Mtt vid beginner

Old
Mtt vid beginner - Sun Apr 29, 2012, 09:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
HI guys,

Which videos of pokerschool do i have to watch? Like everything to know about mtt ,but also about odds,fold equity etc ...
Btw,I really sux at heads-up ....I play tight ,but when i play with those cards,it will always fold by my opponent,any tips or help?

Thanks for help !

Last edited by hbhuang341; Sun Apr 29, 2012 at 09:50 AM..

Old
Sun Apr 29, 2012, 12:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
SilverStar
I think spacegravy's videos are the best place to start.

Old
Sun Apr 29, 2012, 12:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi hbhuang!

Honestly, all of them will help, especially the theory ones. After watching those, then I'd go into the videos from the pros and trainers on the types of games that you are going to play and also the session reviews from those types of tourneys.
For HU play, there are videos on this from Andre (HoRRoR77) in the video section.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 02:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2012
SilverStar
For future viewers i wouldnt advise that you view videos from pokerstars only you can google other pokersites that have academies they all help
im not all that great but i hv never deposited planning on doing so soon so my results are in freerolls
i hv been to 3 final tables 1 PSL and two hubbles and had many other descent results along the way

i have been to so many pokersites pokerstars is the best so all im saying is visit the academies of the other sites and get different views on how to play and try to get your own style of play based on all u hv collected
i.e pokerstars say play tight at first
pokersite number two says try to see as many flops as possible cheaply
so from that u can open your range of hands in position to see flops cheaply

Old
correction - Fri May 25, 2012, 04:57 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2012
SilverStar
i guess i didnt realise the page two of mtts so i found it inconclusive thus my earlier statement so the mtt videos here covers up everything basically

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com