Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Playing against people with unlimited BANK

Old
Playing against people with unlimited BANK - Tue May 01, 2012, 07:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
I have been playing a LIVE weekly poker game and while it use to be fun... Lately it has not. The problem is when my luck was GOOD I was fine because there are 3 people that play like idiots and will go all in with nothing and then REBUY. In 1 hour last week 2 guys re bought in for 4 times the original buy in.

Is there a solution when playing against people that literally have an unlimited bankroll and are willing to go all in with 3 5 off suite and then catch RUNNER RUNNER for a straight?

against a set of aces BTW....

My current plan is just not to go... But on the other hand when my luck is good I can take those A&&&&&&& money and lots of it and that feels good.

3 weeks ago I went with 200 and left with 1,200... RMB.

Thank you for any advice...

Old
Thumbs up
WOW! - Tue May 01, 2012, 10:09 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
If it were me I would keep going! Thats exactly what you want, people willing to throw money around and pay you off when you have good hands! I would love to play these games all the time, as its way better than sitting at a table full of nits thats for sure!

Trust me when I say you want people willing to throw money around with marginal to down right bad holdings most of the time, just be wary when the flop comes 2 5 6 or 5 8 9 or any other low combo, because then they might have spiked the nuts on you!

Could you tell me where this is so I can go too? lol....

Welcome to the forum at PSO and PokerStars 42aflushed! Here is a link we give to our new members to help them get the most out of the site here!
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...erSchoolOnline

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 10:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Well we play at a Bar in Chongqing, China and the guys with the unlimited money are the owners.... When they run out they just literally run to the cash register and buy back in... On the next hand. One of the other guys is into horticulture (wink wink nudge nudge)

Old
Tue May 08, 2012, 12:23 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42aflushed View Post
Is there a solution when playing against people that literally have an unlimited bankroll and are willing to go all in with 3 5 off suite
Yes, play with them as much as possible. Don't tilt when you lose. Don't gloat or be a jerk when you win. It's really as simple as that.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 08, 2012, 01:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42aflushed View Post
I have been playing a LIVE weekly poker game and while it use to be fun... Lately it has not. The problem is when my luck was GOOD I was fine because there are 3 people that play like idiots and will go all in with nothing and then REBUY. In 1 hour last week 2 guys re bought in for 4 times the original buy in.

Is there a solution when playing against people that literally have an unlimited bankroll and are willing to go all in with 3 5 off suite and then catch RUNNER RUNNER for a straight?

against a set of aces BTW....

My current plan is just not to go... But on the other hand when my luck is good I can take those A&&&&&&& money and lots of it and that feels good.

3 weeks ago I went with 200 and left with 1,200... RMB.

Thank you for any advice...
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com