Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

league level

Old
league level - Tue May 01, 2012, 09:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
who do u email bout ur level points. i did hit over 20 last night before midnight, but my profile shows i was under 20, i think i ended up with 22

Old
48 hrs sometimes, - Tue May 01, 2012, 09:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi there AmaturePlayr , I think it should update itself but you may have to wait up to 48 hrs? Not sure exactly but maybe wait a day or 2 and if it does not update then we will send an email. I know sometimes it takes up to 48 hrs to post. Hope this helps
Good luck to you in May!

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 10:19 AM
(#3)
ok thanks, now another q, if u in the top 500 in open league do u get invite to skilled?

Old
Thumbs up
Its been a while,, - Tue May 01, 2012, 10:44 AM
(#4)
Its been a while since I went from open to skill league, but I think I remember them sending me an email telling me I received the tics for the skill league. You should probably see this happening in the next couple days if you qualified I would assume. I believe its why they have a few days at the start of the month as a "getting organized" break before the next month starts.

One thing you can always do as well is to check the requests tab in the PokerStars lobby and click on Tournament Tickets and see in an instant what all you have available to you. Perhaps the tickets will show up there before you get an email!

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 11:08 AM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi!

The top 500 players with 20vpp from last month's open league will get a premier league ticket for this month.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 11:49 AM
(#6)
ok thank u, BTW thanks to dave, JW, and G. at least u guys or gals, do respond beyond u playing, thats all we want, and u have done a great job keep it up

But my one video or hand of the day q would still be bout jamming, i know i asked but maybe u could follow some jamming hand for certain senarios, just for a better understanding for some of us

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 12:59 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

I want to clear things up:
1.) "Your Level" in the right profile side displays your level in the skill league. The level of the skill league is determined by you amount of vpp of last month!
2.) VPP restricted content is working on last month and this month vpps. When you have reached 20+ VPPs last month or 20+VPP this month you can watch 20+ vpp restricted content.

Cheers

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com