Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

When does prmier leage start

Old
When does prmier leage start - Tue May 01, 2012, 06:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
hi my profile says n/a in leages and it looks like the quilifier started over already i made 139th place it said yesterday and i cheeked the tounreys privite to se when the primer leage stared it only starting tommaro so how do you no if you got a ticket and im in the premier leage 4 this month but whut about next month do i have to make 200th place and up again in the quilifier leage or do i have to make top 10 in the primier leage or both lol thx 4 ur time

Last edited by luc flush21; Tue May 01, 2012 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: found 1answer to my queshtion

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 11:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
The Premier league starts on the 3rd every month. To stay in the premier league you need to be in the top 500 in the premier league this month, I think. Or you can also play the qualifier and get in the top 200 there if you want some insurance.

You might want to invest in a spell checker, by the way. Although maybe even the best spell checker might not be able to compensate for your truly awful spelling.

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 11:46 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
some clarification , to stay in Premier League, you finished in top 800 but top 700 must have at least 20VIPP, Open League , Top 500 and Top 200 for Qualifying. both need the minimu 20 VIPP to qualify for Premier.

hope it helps.

Old
Tue May 01, 2012, 11:47 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
H luc flush!

The premier starts on the 3rd. If eligible, you should get your ticket in time to register for the first game (an hour ahead).

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
thanks four the info - Wed May 02, 2012, 10:07 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
thanks guys now i'll no whut to do and yah my spelling isn't the best but i can actually spell pretty good the problem is that im using an old computer and my keybored is garbedge and it dont help when i typ relly fast and not pay attention if i tried to make it nice and neet everytime then it would be almost perfect but i am goona work on it. thanks 4 your time se you guys in the leages

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com