Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Request for league table navigation.

Old
Question
Request for league table navigation. - Thu May 03, 2012, 07:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Is there any chance of having a jump forward/backward by, say, 10 pages button as my clicking finger gets awfully tired given my usual ranking.

I have no trouble finding myself using the existing search facility, it's just that that only shows a few positions either side. Sometimes it would be nice to see 20 or so either side.

If not, how about modifying the search so that you can enter a ranking and it goes straight to it.

[Edit]That was meant to be a question icon but I missed. See, I told you my clicking finger gets tired. [/Edit]

Last edited by Henry Minute; Thu May 03, 2012 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: Wrong Icon.

Old
Thu May 03, 2012, 08:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
This has been asked before which is where I found this shortcut.

You can edit the URL in your browser by changing the number at the end to move forward a block of pages.

for example if you go to the Premier League Leaderboard, then use the 'next page' button the URL is:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...erboard?page=1

(Page=1 is actually page 2 - showing ranks 50-100)

If you edit the page = 1 to = 5 it takes you to the page for ranks 250-300 - so if you check your rank first, with 50 per page you can get straight there - or closer at least.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Cool
Thu May 03, 2012, 12:43 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Good stuff!

Should have thought of this myself.

Old
Thu May 03, 2012, 01:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Henry!

Ed's right on target with this one. His way is the exact same thing that I use for finding a given page.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Bookmark search - Thu May 03, 2012, 03:48 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
You could bookmark a search url:

Henry

Sorry didn't read your post fully:

"I have no trouble finding myself using the existing search facility, it's just that that only shows a few positions either side. Sometimes it would be nice to see 20 or so either side."

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu May 03, 2012 at 04:08 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com