Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Q1. Android? Q2. PSO SCOOP table.

Old
Q1. Android? Q2. PSO SCOOP table. - Thu May 03, 2012, 11:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Hello. Two quick questions from a new and very enthusiastic member of PSO - the resources here are really amazing, it's admirable that it is 'free of charge' and in just two weeks they have made a significant impression on my poker. Thank you.

Anyway.......

Q1. Is the PSO site being optimised for Android devices or, even better having an app created? I like to watch the videos etc on my android phone but it's really not great as the functionality is limited and it's all rather fidley.

Q2. Would there be any merit in creating a league table for any PSO members participating in the SCOOP just as a fun way of referencing how we students are doing? The thing I like most about PSO is the feeling of a community within a community and something of this nature may help to promote that aspect. Peer pressure is a wonderful thing too!!

Keep up the good work

Kevin.

Old
Fri May 04, 2012, 08:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Kevin,

I haven't heard of any plans to do so yet but both are great suggestions

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Fri May 04, 2012 at 08:49 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com