Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

My Personalized SCOOP recommenda

Old
My Personalized SCOOP recommenda - Fri May 04, 2012, 11:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Got an email from Stars offering the topic "Your Personalized SCOOP Recommendations" making recommendations based on my recent tournament play.

I'm wondering where they are looking to get this info, because I haven't played in a tourney recently for more than the $5.50 tickets I won, and have never enterred tourneys here for more than the $11 Sunday Storm, yet the average tourney they recommend for me is $27.00, which I don't even currently have in my account.

The games are a bit varied even from what I normally play. They have me playing in PL Omaha games, and I haven't played Omaha except for PL/NL hi/low, and they have me playing straight up, which is to me like asking for "more variance please"....lol

I think they have 1 or 2 tourneys I may deposit to play, and they are both $11 NLHE $100K gtd's, Events #8 and 27, and they don't even recommend #27.

My point is,(yes, I actually have 1 here...lol), do your own research!

If I may make 1 suggestion, take a good look at the way Sandtrap777 has a schedule set for himself in his SCOOP post. A player with a plan will succeed more often. Take the time to make a plan, some of these tourneys are set up to be played over 2 days, make sure you'll be able to play them.

Have fun and Have at. This should be a good SCOOP. GL to anyone playing.

Old
Sat May 05, 2012, 04:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Thought the same when I got my recommended SCOOP E-mail, mostly $11 events, despite only having played freerolls for over a month, and only having $4 in my account. Personalised my butt.

Old
Mon May 07, 2012, 09:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
too fn funny... we recommend you play waaaaay out of your bankroll AND games you rarely if ever play....oh! and gl at the tables
they gonna give "personal" tarot readings next?

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Mon May 07, 2012, 10:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Pokerstars: why not play some $27 tourneys? after all, you enjoy playing the $1 so much we think you'd love it? what's that you say? less than 10 buyins in you account? No worries, we think you can do it ! Good luck at the tables!

Old
Tue May 08, 2012, 01:35 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Still. you get the free entries from just blogging, kudos to all who take the blogger tickets to new heights!!

Old
Tue May 08, 2012, 10:22 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
Still. you get the free entries from just blogging, kudos to all who take the blogger tickets to new heights!!

All my tickets got made into T$, tried to make a BR with the T$ to play more SCOOP events(didn't go quite as good as hoped), and bought a share of Sandtrap with some of the winnings. At least I made 1 good move: buying a share of Sandtrap...lol

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 07:15 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
I think it's another attempt to get you all to find your "INNER LAGS".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 11:11 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
I think it's another attempt to get you all to find your "INNER LAGS".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'm glad they're appealing to those lags, they help my bottom line. Keep those bad beats coming!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com