Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

NEED UPDATE OR WILL EXPLODE

Old
NEED UPDATE OR WILL EXPLODE - Sat Nov 16, 2002, 12:14 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Its been 4 hours since the last update, its driving me nuts, how is Huk doing?!?! Does gator not realize what she is doing to us. I've never seen this many people on the "Users Browsing this Forum" list at midnight before.

GO HUK!!!

GO HUK!!!

--Greagar

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 12:36 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Someone said that RGP posted there were 18 left, and someone with the name of John R. is still in.

Not sure if that is our HUK

that is all I know, and we are playing now and waiting for word from Gator

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 01:05 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Thanks NJ! Hope its him. Not sure if this is a no news is good news type situation. :?

--Greagar

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 01:35 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
want an update!!!!! want jam!!!!! final 18, that is awesome!!!!!

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 04:25 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
that's in the money BABY!

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 05:28 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscer
that's in the money BABY!
Top 10 pays according to what I read somewhere.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com