Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

SCOOP Coaching!

Old
SCOOP Coaching! - Tue May 08, 2012, 03:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi All,

We had great turnouts for my SCOOP Warm Up last week and Andre's SCOOP Event 2 coaching on Sunday, but I thought it might be helpful to have a reminder thread here for the SCOOP Coaching, so I'm starting one!

During the SCOOP coaching the trainers will focus on both the low and medium buy in events, and will run sessions for at least 2 hours (they may go longer at their discretion). We are putting no VPP restrictions on these special sessions. You can join the session at any time after it starts, so don't hesitate to jump in and watch even if you can't stay long! (The only rule is, of course, if you happen to be playing the event and also by chance end up on the same table as the trainer, you must leave the classroom. Once no longer on the same table you may come back in again. )

I will sticky this announcement thread during SCOOP and update with links to the registration pages. Check back regularly for any updates! The more attendance we have the more we'll be able to offer special coachings like this in the future, so please come out and support the trainers, learn how they approach large field/great structure events, and have some fun.

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue May 08, 2012 at 04:20 PM..

Old
Tue May 08, 2012, 03:58 PM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
SCOOP Event #8, NLHE feat. ChewMe1 starts in 1 hour!!!

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 13, 2012, 03:57 AM
(#3)
(Head Trainer)
Join ahar010 on Sunday at 15ET for SCOOP Event 21 L&M (immediately following PS Team Pro frosty012's live training session). Come out, rail and learn!

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 15, 2012, 01:50 PM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Hi All,

We have another SCOOP coaching on tap for today at 17:00ET (immediately after ChewMe1's regular class), it is ahar010 in SCOOP Event 27 L&M. Andy ran Event 21 L&M for Live Training on Sunday and made the money in both! Come join in to support him in the effort to do it again today, and learn a few things about large field, slow structure mtt's along the way.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 16, 2012, 01:51 PM
(#5)
(Head Trainer)
Today is SCOOP Event 30 at 17ET with xflixx! Felix is a 6 max cash game grinder, but today moves into the tournament ring for you in this 6-max, SuperKnockout event. SuperKO means that half of the entry fee goes to the prize pool, and half goes as a bounty on your head, so there is big incentives to knock players out of the tournament and one could easily be in profit without even cashing in the event!

Come check it out, learn, and rail Felix during his reign of terror on the 6 max tournament tables! >>Registration is Open<<

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 02:43 PM
(#6)
(Head Trainer)
The 2nd SCOOP Warm Up is getting started in about 15 minutes! Come join ChewMe1 for this special session, >>Register Here<<

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 02:17 PM
(#7)
(Head Trainer)
Hi All,

The SCOOP wraps up today, and of course we will cover it in Live Training for you!

Come join ChewMe1 while Chris plays in the SCOOP $109 Main Event. He will provide at least 2 hours of coverage, come join his classroom to rail and learn.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 21, 2012, 10:47 AM
(#8)
(Head Trainer)
Thanks to the trainers for running all the SCOOP events, and thanks to everyone who came out and attended to support them and learn in the process. We hope you found it a valuable experience.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 21, 2012, 12:51 PM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
Thanks to the trainers for running all the SCOOP events, and thanks to everyone who came out and attended to support them and learn in the process. We hope you found it a valuable experience.

Dave
Hey Dave please pass on to Chris a big thank you again for what is a great lesson really enjoyed it!
Awesome job !!!

Old
Mon May 21, 2012, 01:40 PM
(#10)
Yes..A very BIG thank you to all the trainers,I learned a few ways to plug my leaks!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com