Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

BB issue

Old
BB issue - Wed May 09, 2012, 07:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Last night i saw one thing on coaching video. When he plays his hand there is no CHIPS in play near image, it a BB I wish to set it for me...Is it Possible

Old
Wed May 09, 2012, 08:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Denis,

The trainer has the ability to control whether the stacks and pot size display in $ or BB's. They almost always display in $ stacks rather than BB's, and it displays the same for all users, both participants and viewers.

Edit: Not totally clear on the question but it may be this, which has been asked before: You saw the trainer displaying stacks in BB's and wish to set the PokerStars client to do this for you at your tables. Sorry, this is not possible, for the training classroom the trainer can set it but this is not occurring on the client side, it's with in the training tool. If you use a HUD though (PT or HEM) you can added both BB's and M to the HUD display.

Hope this helps,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Wed May 09, 2012 at 08:48 PM..

Old
thank you - Wed May 09, 2012, 09:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Ok. Sorry for my bad English. No, I don't have HUD. It cost and i dont need HEM HUD and simillar programs now. But it would be helpfull because new players doesn't even mind for BB wich is the most important thing in MTT.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com