Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Pokerstars Mobile

Old
Pokerstars Mobile - Fri May 11, 2012, 02:03 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
Just tried the mobile client at 0.10 SNG and was happy that i can play anytime anywhere now

Just wondering if it is possible to multi table (stacks) it.

Hope it is possible so i can grind the SNG.

Thanks

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 04:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
You can play up to 4 tables at a time.

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 06:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
The small tables showing your hole cards along the top left of the screen are a smart and functional approach - Nice! A Pokerstars app is something I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. I have played a bit on my Android HTC and have no complaints. So far, things look good and work well.

I did notice that VIP status is not visible at the tables. I also feel like manuvering through the "lobby" and various options will take some getting used too.

GL
Roland GTX

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 07:47 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Good, 4 tables.
thanks for the info.

Good Luck at the tables.

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 09:33 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
I think Zoom would work extremely well on a mobile device. Something where you have 10 minutes to spare and want a quick game.

It's been available for a few weeks in the UK - 2 weeks ago I had to go out on a Saturday and had a game running. I closed down the Stars software on my PC and was able to play the game on the move on my phone. In the end I cashed in the game whereas I'd have lost had I just sat out on my PC.

Really handy when you need it but I can't see myself playing constantly on it.

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 10:44 AM
(#6)
Quote:
I think Zoom would work extremely well on a mobile device. Something where you have 10 minutes to spare and want a quick game.

It's been available for a few weeks in the UK - 2 weeks ago I had to go out on a Saturday and had a game running. I closed down the Stars software on my PC and was able to play the game on the move on my phone. In the end I cashed in the game whereas I'd have lost had I just sat out on my PC.

Really handy when you need it but I can't see myself playing constantly on it.
Yes you can find it handy when you go deep and you need to move out from PC and got an hour before work
I will not be worrying now like few years back, when i had to sit out in MTT FT because my transport service is waiting

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com