Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

easy to deposit hard to cash out

Old
easy to deposit hard to cash out - Fri May 11, 2012, 06:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
I no pokerstars has to do there thing but I cant understand why I can make so many deposits withoutout a care in the world.
Finally do good on a tourney decide to cashout abit
then get stuck with all these procedures they want me to go thru.

It takes me 10sec to make a deposit but so far it has been 2 days of emails,
this is still in the processing side of things aswell.

Like I said I know pokerstars has to look after themselves and do things right BUT...........................................

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 09:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
This will only happen on your first withdrawal to confirm your i.d. It will go smoothly when it happens again. All sites do it BTW. What peeves me (and it's not PS fault) is that it takes seconds for a deposit to reach a gambling site but takes up to a week to withdraw. It's the banks being greedy as the longer they hold onto your money, the more money they will make.

Pokerstars are one of the best sites to work with imo. The site I used to play on the Entraction network charges €10 if you make more than 1 withdrawal in a month! (I was playing with freeroll money)

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 10:19 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2012
Hi Norman,

You make some good points here, and we're trying to be more proactive in obtaining the necessary documents from players at an earlier stage.

We have to abide by certain requirements as per the standards of the Gaming Commissions that license us and the regulatory agreements we have in certain jurisdictions. For large deposits we also ask players to provide documents because of our fraud prevention policy. The goal of these requests is to provide as safe an online poker experience as possible.

Once you provide the requested documents, your future cash-outs should be processed smoothly.

Let me know if you have further questions.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Fri May 11, 2012, 03:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Moved

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 12, 2012, 12:28 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSVIPRep View Post
Hi Norman,

You make some good points here, and we're trying to be more proactive in obtaining the necessary documents from players at an earlier stage.

We have to abide by certain requirements as per the standards of the Gaming Commissions that license us and the regulatory agreements we have in certain jurisdictions. For large deposits we also ask players to provide documents because of our fraud prevention policy. The goal of these requests is to provide as safe an online poker experience as possible.

Once you provide the requested documents, your future cash-outs should be processed smoothly.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Well hell. Look at this well reasoned, detailed, and helpful post. Thank you PSVIPRep who's actual name I've forgotten.

I dunno why this was **moved**(didn't make it red, so I'm not impersonating..) but PSO people can seriously take a hint from this post as to how to frame your answers to the posts you actually reply to. Well, some of you. The rest of your are doing a great job, or are no longer working for PSO.

Last edited by mcrissinger; Sat May 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: got the name right

Old
Mon May 14, 2012, 01:03 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2012
Thanks mcrissinger, my name's Dylan.

I made an introductory post here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/com...ars-VIP-Thread

Cheers.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com