Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Problem with Videos

Old
Problem with Videos - Sat May 12, 2012, 06:19 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
Hi all
I've a strange problem with most of the videos.
The video start, I hear the commentary but the screen show nothing but a green background.
I've try with 3 differents browser ( Firefox, Chrome, IE) with the same result
I also have the latest driver for the flash player and I use the Nvidia 285.62 video drivers.
Anyone having a solution to solve the problem?
Thanks

Old
Sat May 12, 2012, 08:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick45987 View Post
Hi all
I've a strange problem with most of the videos.
The video start, I hear the commentary but the screen show nothing but a green background.
I've try with 3 differents browser ( Firefox, Chrome, IE) with the same result
I also have the latest driver for the flash player and I use the Nvidia 285.62 video drivers.
Anyone having a solution to solve the problem?
Thanks
Hi Mick!

Welcome to the Forum, here's a LINK to a page that will help you find your way around here.

In relation to your query, do the cards appear after a few moments? If so this is quite normal.

If you don't see anything through-out the whole video could you please reply with a link to one of the videos you are having problems with and we can check it out for you.

Great to see you here and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 12, 2012, 10:59 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2012
I realize after posting that Nvidia had new drivers.
I've installed those and that solved my problem.
Thanks anyway for the link.

Old
Sun May 13, 2012, 06:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Cheers Mick,

Glad you got sorted,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com