Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

PSO moms

Old
PSO moms - Sun May 13, 2012, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
here's to you PSO moms!! for all you gals do for your kids and family all year long! THANK YOU!
and whats for dinner? are my pants clean? are these dishes clean? can you please change his diaper.. i think i smell something....
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Sun May 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
PSO Mums?

Should this not be a separate website? Where I could get to meet ladies of a certain age interested in poker?

If it doesn't yet exist somebody should set it up.

(btw - How do I post this anonymously?)

Reg from Reginburgh

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com