Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

travel advisory for Canadians

Old
travel advisory for Canadians - Sun May 13, 2012, 08:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
just broke on canadian news channel 34 in ontario:

49 bodies with no hands or heads were found today in Mexico based near some tourist areas, so the Canadian Govenrment is advising Canadians not to travel there as of tommorrow May 14th 2012, travel agents have been notified to warn Canadian travelers.

The drug Cartels rule i guess

Old
Sun May 13, 2012, 11:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
These have anything to do with the feet that have been washing up on shores in Canada?

I doubt it, but that's a story I want to hear the ending to.

Old
Mon May 14, 2012, 07:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
These have anything to do with the feet that have been washing up on shores in Canada?

According to reports I have read, they are from suicides jumping off bridges.

Google for canada feet washing ashore, you will find lots of information including the obligatory conspiracy theories.

Old
Mon May 14, 2012, 03:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
https://encrypted.google.com/url?sa=...9P_Pl3QhC3cQ6w

that is the updated link

Old
Mon May 14, 2012, 06:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2012
BronzeStar
Pretty sure the majority of them feets were found on west coast , If not all feets.
Sorry I don't do any feats of strength

Old
Tue May 15, 2012, 11:13 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post

The story is intriguing, wouldn't hearing the ending sort of defeat the purpose?

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 15, 2012, 08:19 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2012
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
The story is intriguing, wouldn't hearing the ending sort of defeat the purpose?
I think you mean defoot

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com