Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Best thing about Zoom

Old
Best thing about Zoom - Tue May 15, 2012, 12:35 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hi Zoom fans,

The best thing about Zoom is you can only take 100bb to the table - no extras like the maximum of standard cash tables. If you need to top up, it's only up to your original 100bb. I don't top up I look fishy

I moan and cry if I lose my 5 or 10 bucks because I don't understand why I stacked off in that situation. But zoom is profitable if you can chip up compared to the limited pool of players.

At 5NL Zoom getting some profit is possible. Then moving to 10NL (only with profit) you can do the same again. Your $10 is now $30. There may be bigger stacks in he pool but not in that instant hand when you flop a boat and $20 stacks off to you - some times you just love poker.

Sad, but I was actually thinking NO I'll lose all my hard work to 33.

I'm happily recovered from any loss this week.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com