Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Another Multi account

Old
Another Multi account - Wed May 16, 2012, 10:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
was watching a few of the SCOOPs yesterday, and stumbled on the 2 nics side by side.

"ImaLucSac" and "ImaLuckSac" ok, possibly not a multi, but It's more than likely the 2 are connected.

Both were playing the Event#27 H $1,050.00 NLHE $600K Gtd. Though neither cashed, I figured it was crying for me to send a little message along to Stars.

Got myself another mission, looking up to see if either of these 2 played SCOOPS and cashed while they played 2 accounts. And I'm doing a cheeck on a few players from Costa Rica, theres something going on there.

Old
Wed May 16, 2012, 12:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2012
Hi Stakehorse,

While PokerStars doesn't discuss or disclose account information in a public forum, if you think you have witnessed a breach of our rules or Terms of Service, you are encouraged to let us know so that we can examine the situation in question.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Wed May 16, 2012, 01:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...nting-1093687/

Not a multi.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 16, 2012, 09:06 PM
(#4)
Stakehorse,

I wouldn't worry about a whole load of players from Costa Rica, Panama or some other smaller nations.

These are luxurious refugee camps for American players.

Old
Wed May 16, 2012, 09:30 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSVIPRep View Post
Hi Stakehorse,

While PokerStars doesn't discuss or disclose account information in a public forum, if you think you have witnessed a breach of our rules or Terms of Service, you are encouraged to let us know so that we can examine the situation in question.
Already done. But now it seems like it wasn't necessary, thx for the link Dave.

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 12:01 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Tonite I played against imalucksuck, also from Canada, in the $3.30 8 max 1.5K, do I see a theme developing??

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 12:25 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
When I have found multi-accounts and reported them to PStars, they've been really good about nailing these peeps.

Except the faizalarifff, faizalriff, matarip thing... They totally let the Silver Star player keep playing. Pretty disappointing in this case, but in all the others, PStars has been on the ball making things right.

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 05:01 AM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2011
Hey guys,

ImaLuckSac is Kevin Macphee, a well known Highstakes Regular and EPT Champion; also the boyfriend of Liv Boeree (must be nice...).
ImaLucSac is called Dylan Linde, also a known Highstakes Regular.

Just to let ya know

Regards

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 05:15 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hey guys,

ImaLuckSac is Kevin Macphee, a well known Highstakes Regular and EPT Champion; also the boyfriend of Liv Boeree (must be nice...).
ImaLucSac is called Dylan Linde, also a known Highstakes Regular.

Just to let ya know

Regards
Wow, just amazing. You know the link that Dave put up says just that PSOGefallener, you coming in here and saying that the day after is like 1 upping a member of your own team. Brutal.

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 05:50 AM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2011
I haven't clicked on the link and just tried to post my quick infos, sorry

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 06:37 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentire View Post
Stakehorse,

I wouldn't worry about a whole load of players from Costa Rica, Panama or some other smaller nations.

These are luxurious refugee camps for American players.
Yes, I'm quite aware that there are many players that are using Costa Rica, Venezuela, and Brazil, as Poker Havens away from home.

However, there are a list of players that all have a "near identical name" from that country. Like the 6 I found that I'm currently doing a bit of legwork on to make sure I don't stumble on the same thing as with "ImaLucSac" and "ImaLuckSac". Still my record is pretty good> over 100 multiaccounts sent in to PS. Too Bad they don't let you know if you're doing good or sending in Garbage, although I did receive 1 letter from Stars saying "keep up the good work", but that was over a year ago. Maybe that's why I stopped, now knowing if I'm picking out real multi's!, maybe it's time for them to find their own.

BTW Dave, how is it you're allowed to post from another forum, but we simple folk aren't??

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Thu May 17, 2012 at 06:53 AM..

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 10:12 AM
(#12)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post

BTW Dave, how is it you're allowed to post from another forum, but we simple folk aren't??
Hi Stake!

Links to 2+2 are fine for anyone to post.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 17, 2012, 10:05 PM
(#13)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I can just imagine the disappointment when person #2 tried to sign up and got the message that "imalucksac" is already taken.

And then years later, to run into the person with *your* screenname

I wasn't going to do that thing of twisting words into "ayluvkats" ... but if I ever run into them at the tables, I'm gonna be so jelly that they got in first

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 10:22 PM
(#14)
Since: Mar 2011
I just wish I was a LUCK SACK

Old
Mon May 21, 2012, 10:16 AM
(#15)
if you know the right people you can get away with anything

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com