Thumbs down
Lose with AA why ? - Sat May 19, 2012, 12:14 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
please watch my hand i lose with AA in Weekly round 2 in pokerstars 9000 chip

my hand replay

please talk about AA hand

Last edited by ussef61; Sat May 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM..

Old
Sat May 19, 2012, 12:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
***moved to more appropriate forum JWK24***

Hi ussef!

With AA, I want the chips to go in preflop. The one thing that I would never do with AA though, is to flat call and limp. Limping with AA will normally bring too many players into the hand, which will cause more and more bad beats. In this situation, I'll always make a standard raise to 3BB.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 19, 2012, 01:59 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
thank you i always thought the with AA i can allin but now If you want to always win I'd be less risk for allin and wait for Flop

Old
Sat May 19, 2012, 06:23 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Ussef61,

Preflop you have 93% chance to win the hand so your going to win nine times out of ten if you have AA and a single opponent hold AQo.

Of course this means that 7% of the time you will lose. I

t makes me laugh when poeple come on to PSO and complain that AA lost there must be a bug in the system. When you stop and think about it the oposite is true if AA NEVER lost then there is a flaw in the software.

I would like to Echo JWK's point about raising wth AA. You would like All players to be in the pot with you have the best hand but at the same time in that case you want them all to be ALL-IN (or at least matching your all-in.

Think of it this way, say the BigBlind holds T5 oa hand he would normally throw away to a raise and you limp your AA. 3 others also come along.
the flop is the same as you hand Tc5cKh. you bet get a call BB raises you reraise he pushes all in its just you and the BB when all the money goes in. You have the same hand but this time when you gt the money in you only have 27% chance of winning the pot. (About 1 time in 4)

Hope this helps,

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 19, 2012, 08:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
hey Ussef61,
in MP it's a little bit risky to limp and wait for your opp to raise then you 3bet, but then i love your play because it worked in your favor but the problem is poker god is not with you damn.

forget about it and register on the next one, part of poker. It sucks to get sucked out but we love playing poker

good luck on your next game

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 02:22 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
You lost with AA because those bazterds had the temerity and the gall to actually deal all the cards,right up to and including the river. The nerve of them.

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 01:34 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
hi me allin Again with AA but this time i win please watch : hand replay

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 03:57 PM
(#8)
Since: May 2012
ChromeStar
the 1st time you had aces, I would have personally done the same, you done nothing wrong... especially if you have 1 or 2 active/aggressive players to your left, you just got very unlucky.... going by your check raise I would have just called pre flop, I would have never gone all in with AQ off there.... the guy just got very very lucky...

the 2nd time you had aces, i feel that you was lucky to get a caller and you could have missed alot of value....

basically it's simple, I'm pretty sure many people would agree, if you wanna slowplay aces and try and squeeze the value out, you just have to accept that you might have to fold on later streets or brace yourself to get unlucky...If you get it in pre you may miss out on value but your 9/10 x gaurenteed to win however big the pot is....

I agree with the huy who replied 1st, raise it 3/4 x the BB

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 07:31 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
i win again with AA in 100K freeroll in pokerstars please watch replay hand this hand AA vs JJ

Old
Mon May 21, 2012, 05:57 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
again win pokerschool open skill league with AA please watch this hand : replay hand

Seat 8: ussef61 showed [Ac Ah] and won (17622) with two pair, Aces and Nines

please talk about my skill play

Old
Tue May 22, 2012, 06:52 PM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2010
Amazing - in the last four days you have had AA four times!! PokerStars must be rigged!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com