Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

SICK!

Old
SICK! - Sun May 20, 2012, 12:53 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
ChromeStar
having one of those sick, sick days and just wanted to offload it somewhere rather than it affecting my game... as they say in Rome, "a problem shared is a problem halved".

ive had soo many bad beats, and they come at the worst times i.e. near the bubble etc...

havent really got much of a point to make, as i said just wanted to sure haha,

anyone else been getting constant bad beats?

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 03:41 PM
(#2)
ChromeStar
This is really hillarious now, it's so unreal, all i can do is laugh about it...

Just got knocked out of a tourney, had J8 and called a 3x raise in the BB from a very aggressive player, flopped top pair (8) and the guy goes all in, knew he had F'all and called,
at this point i've got him crushed, he has K,J (3 outs)....

Turn, have a wild guess!!!!

p.s. just got knocked out of another, went all in short stacked (QJ) get called by 44 and didnt hit....ohhh and another, made a good call with A-10 against some donkey going all in frequently and he hit a 9 with K9 to knock me out.....

It's way too funny to even give a s**t now hahaah

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 04:39 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar

Old
Sun May 20, 2012, 11:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
It happens, get used to it. I had AA 6 times today, lost 4 of 6, the two winners were an ai pre (no call) and a set on the flop. The hands I lost to were JJ, 89, KQ and pocket sixes, those fishies will call with anything lol.

Next week I'll be golden with the aces, you just have to get used to the bad beats. On the bright side, bad beats mean you're getting your money in good, and that will work in your favor in the long run.

Old
Mon May 21, 2012, 10:11 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Woah - rough luck at the tables there Joy ... ouch!!

Yeah, here's hoping the next time you get AA, you're up against KK, and the flop comes AAK!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com