Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

VPP Level Incorrect

Old
VPP Level Incorrect - Tue May 22, 2012, 07:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
On the profile column on the right of the screen it describes my 'Your Level' as <20, I am also unable to watch the 20+ videos.

However, when using the PokerStars client it says I have collected 20.28 VPP this month.

Thank-you.

Old
Tue May 22, 2012, 07:17 AM
(#2)
If you collect over 20 VPPs in a month, then the following month you will have access to the >20VPP content.

Old
Tue May 22, 2012, 08:18 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi Horatius,

welcome here at PSO.

Did you collect the VPPs recently? It may take up to 48 hours in order to get the VPP details transferred to PSO. After reaching a certain level (e.g. 20 VPPs) you should become eligible to watch all 20vpp content and training sessions for the actual and the next month.
If it's still not working after 48 hours pls write an email to our support and they will help you out.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Tue May 22, 2012, 08:47 AM
(#4)
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm finding all the tutorials really useful already.
That's right I got them recently, I'll wait 48 hours and see what happens.

Regards.

Old
Tue May 22, 2012, 10:50 AM
(#5)
Apologies, Christopher is a more reliable source than I.

Last edited by Embrangle; Tue May 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM..

Old
VPP restrictions - Tue May 22, 2012, 12:58 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
No problem Embrangle. Thanks for trying to clear up the problem for Horatious. The VPP restrictions on the videos are still fairly new and even some long time members may still be unsure of the details. Some may also be confused by the differences between the league and video requirements

Getting 20 VPPs this month does not qualify you for the increased month end prizes in the open league or make you eligable for promotion to the premiere league next month. The VPPs earned this month are only applied to next month.

For the video restrictions, your VVPs earned this month will app;y to satisfy the requirements next month. In addition they will beused to satisfy the requirememts for this month as soon as they are processed for PSO This can take up to 48 hours. If the restrictions are not lifted by then support should be contacted. If you do not have the required VPP status you can still watch the live training as a viewer, even if the recorded session will be restricted..

I hope this clears up the VPP requirements for you
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com